Extra Pages

Evolving digitized thoughts of aspiring author Mark Filippi and other members of the noosphere...

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

BuddyBuddy

Got any friends you'd like me to meet?


The holiday season gives us an opportunity to share things that we usually keep to ourselves. The Extended Self Program's private consulting sessions are one of those things. From now through December 31st, I'll be offering "Buddy Sessions" for all current clients. Many of you will have family and friends visiting the NY area during the next month or so that need my help or health advise. For them, we can take on your scheduled times to see me and spend a full hour taking care of both you and your loved one. The usual cost for a new client intake is $150. For the duration of the holiday season, it'll cost $100 for both you. If you are a pre-payer, then it'll only cost $50 to 'extend' your time during on of your two visits to the YES Center in December and let me work up one your weary travelers...
Now, if you have friends and family outside the area that want to set up a phone session with me that's also just $50 for a 30-minute call. You can pay for them and surprise them with a gift certificate e-mail or just let them know you got them a half-hour with that crazy guy you see in Larchmont. We can address any/all of their concerns about their health, lifestyle or their various resources of the program. The best part for them is that they get questions answered about themselves and their family members in one shot. So be sure and tell them how valuable this opportunity is...
And remember, if you're a newbie, the first consultation
with me is always no charge...
One Call Starts It All
Toll Free V-Mail: (866) 296-4907
Local V-Mail: (914) 833-3388
If you feel you need a more detailed explanation or if what I've offered raised some new questions, just e-mail me directly at addchiro@mindspring.com -- I'll get back to you ASAP...
Have a fantastic voyage this holiday season...I hope to cross paths with some of your crew...MRF 11.23
PS: Be sure and send off a group e-mail to your circle and get everyone enrolled with Wavelengths and our Blogs!